If you’re interested in guest posting, I am accepting posts for the following topics:
- Book reviews
- Indie/Traditional Publishing
- Social media
Anything pertaining to Georgia, I’m also open to suggestion if you have a great topic.
This isn’t about news, it’s about memorable experiences and topics that provide value to other readers–be it educational or entertaining.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a writer, lawyer, doctor, or acrobat–if you can blog about an experience that has impacted you, I want to feature you on this Blog.
Why would you want to guest post here?
As a courtesy, I allow each guest poster to link back to their personal sites and blogs up to three times in their posts. My website has a Google PR 3 with an Alexa rank of 92,000. This is a great opportunity for those who are trying to establish themselves, and it will help build more traffic to your respective site. If you don’t have a website, and this is just for fun, then disregard this paragraph.
Here are my expectations:
1. 300-1000 words of readable, edited, spell-checked content.
2. Try to submit at least one good photograph with your story (or more!), or I’ll find a stock photo. I use them myself, on occasion, if I’m lacking the pictures I want to make the visual impact I desire.
3. Keep the language PG. I won’t sniff at the occasional “damn” or whatnot, but don’t go overboard. I like everyone to enjoy the posts on this blog. Plus, I feel that if you’re a good enough storyteller, you don’t need crass language for extra impact.
4. Once you have submitted a post via email and I accept it, it will not be removed for any reason. Once a post is published, it is pinged and indexed, and your submission via email gives me express permission to use and edit the post as I see fit. If you choose to publish the same post elsewhere, it will be considered syndicated, and you will need to link back to the original post so it won’t appear as plagiarism to the search engines.
5. If you are anticipating linking back to company websites to build links for clients and for promo purposes beyond personal, there will be a charge of $25 for these links, and the post will be considered a sponsored post with a “nofollow” link to comply with google webmaster guidelines. if it is your personal blog or website, you will not be charged and the link will be “dofollow“.